By: Roshni Raj
We are obsessing over the winter madness and loving the cosiness. Wrapped in layers of sweaters and blankets with a book for the weekend, the only thing we miss is something to soothe the throat. So here we go. FMW brings to you another round of winter mania to keep you warm and happy. We have the list of top ten drinks that will boost your heart and shoo the cold.
And, they’re super yummy too 😀
1. Magic Cocoa: The simplest and most cliche drink of all times, hot cocoa is now flourishing with the magic element in it. Honey, caramel, cream or sponges, blend in your favourite elements, and there you are a genius making your very own magic cocoa!
2. Warm Hazelnut Toddy: We know why your face just lit up. The last word, right? Excitement for toddy is unmatchable, and we totally agree. Now the only thing left is to wait to taste it. Toddy and hazelnut, we are glad we made so many hearts shine in this split second.
3. Minty Hot Cocoa Float: For mint lovers this is your chance to rise and shine and make something splendid and stun your partners. Add a pinch of crushed mint leaves or mint syrup to the hot cocoa steams to enrich the aroma.
4. Malted Hot Cocoa With Toasted Marshmallows: If you are really reading further for an explanation read the name again. Once again. There is no need to describe it.
5. Mulled Wine With Cranberries: We stepped aside from the coca and hot chocolate and settled for something red. Wine and cranberries for a delight.
6. Easy Blender Eggnog: Now we’re strolling back to Christmas in the western style with eggnogs. The carb rates can be conveniently ignored for the taste and satisfaction that it offers.
7. Mexican Spiced Hot Cocoa: We are back to our cocoa love. The smidgen of spice is all it takes to jazz up the ennui of boring dark and sweet cocoa.
8. Warm Mulled Cider: This is probably one of the favourites for those living in ‘winter’ for quite some time now and it’s absolutely worth all the things in the world put together to relish one sip of this. Try it!
9. Easy Chai: We dare don’t forget our very own Chai. Born and brought up with it, the chai has to be one of the best things that have happened to us Indians. With massive tea estates, we absolutely are blessed for this luxury.
10. Filter Brewed Coffee: If none of the above appeal you enough, you are an avid traveller who is exhausted with these overwhelming choices or you are a ‘my mommy’s coffee best kinds. Whichever it is, we are listing in the aromatic and delicious south India’s pride brewed filter coffee.