I recently got my hands on the newly launched Phicomm Passion 660. I think this phone is really stylish, sleek with some great features and easy on the pocket too in the budget smart phone category. So after much research we listed down a few things we liked about this handset and few things we think that can be improved.
- The Phicomm Passion 660 comes with a 13 mega pixel rear and 5 mega pixel BSI front camera. The pictures and videos are simply amazing and brilliant
- Being a Fashion Blogger you have to make the best impression not only by dressing up, but also by carrying cool gadgets and accessories. The Phicomm Passion 660 is 7.3mm thick i.e. the thinnest and lightest 4G smartphone with looks to kill for
- The Phicomm Passion 660 has got it spot on, when it comes to its gesture recognition function as compared to any other phone. Its accuracy is spot on which makes unlocking your phone, playing music, organizing pictures any other task as easy as a flick of your finger
- The battery life is also good. It lasted for almost 1 an a half day despite my tweeting, whats apping, instagraming and tindering 😉
- We noticed that when many applications were opened the phone did start getting heated up.
All in all the Phicomm Passion 660 is the best in its category and really easy on the pocket. Here is a comparison chart of the other competitors in the market.