We are sure the scorching Mumbai heat has kept you grounded in your air conditioned apartments and offices. But don’t let that deter you from stepping out for some refreshing activity in the city this weekend. Make your way to FMW’s recommended do’s for the weekend.
- Mumbai coastal midnight cycling: This weekend you have the chance to explore the city’s vast coastline on a cycle. Join a bunch of cycling enthusiasts as they take you around the city taking in every bit of the well charted coastal route on a cycle all through the night. More information: http://bit.ly/1reafSx
- Chola – The Label’s Open House: A known face in the fashion circuit, Sohaya Mishra’s quirky label has been quite a rage. This weekend she opens her HQ to fashionistas for a lazy afternoon of shopping and playing dress up. More information: http://bit.ly/1Upf6Is
- Guided photo walk at the Mohammad Ali Road: It’s that time of the year when Mohammad Ali Road is the place to be. Known not just for its delicacies but also for the bustling environment, Mohammad Ali Road during Ramzan is an adventurer and photographers delight. More information: http://bit.ly/1rea35W
- Crosswind Festival: Deemed to be India’s biggest EDM festival for charity, Crosswind will bring on one platform famed International and Indian celebrity DJ’s and over 500 minutes of electro bliss. All this for a good cause! More information: http://bit.ly/24UjY0E
- 40 shades of grey (hair): Indian TV’s most funny duo: Cyrus Broacha and Kunal Vijayakar take to the stage in Raell Padamsee’s 40 shades of grey (hair). Giving their take on life post 40, this standup comedy night is going to set the tone for the week ahead. More information: http://bit.ly/1tebm6X
What are you waiting for? Time to add these to your calendar!
Story by: Giselle Mendes