If ever there were a month to indulge, it would definitely be December. With the festivities around, everyone loves soaking up in the holiday spirit!
Turning it up by a notch, the excellent Bar Rocker team has created an exclusive range of 10 new LIITs for Hard Rock Cafe. Fresh fruit, unique flavours, subtle spices and wild colours are only a few highlights from this delicious, refreshing and dangerous menu. All adding to the lights and colours of the festive season. Some of these bad boys have up to six kinds of spirits, so don’t say we didn’t warn you.
1. The Free Spirit Guy: The Double Trouble Iced Tea is like a free spirit guy who goes where the wind takes him, and the wind usually takes him on some kind of whacky adventure. With tangy orange, sweet & sour mix topped with six wild sprits & a splash of coke, this drink is every bit of a rebel. Drink this with a carefree attitude and to add an element of youthfulness to your night. Not for the faint hearted!
2. The Entertainer: The Big Bull Iced Tea is a quintessential party animal. With this beast of a drink – – Blue Curacao, Red Bull & six kinds of sprits – – you will grow wings to take you higher.
3. The Girl Next Door: The Lavender Iced Tea is your classic girl next door. This drink is light & fresh like summer breeze. Lavender adds a sophisticated touch to this flirty LIIT.
4. The Cool Pal: The Calypso Iced Tea is an exemplary of a cool friend. They are charming and full of energy and magically attract fun and action. This fruity & loopy drink is made with the five signature sprits combined with fresh apple, watermelon, pineapple, and lime topped off with electric cranberry juice.
5. The Adventurer: The Texas Iced Tea is an adventurer. This Southern cocktail is full of passion and energy, complemented with whisky. Inspiring, convincing and bringing life and excitement to your night.
So what are you waiting for? Head straight to Hard Rock Cafe and indulge this holiday season.
Story By: Nazm Saigara | Review: Hard Rock CafÃ©