It’s that time of the year when all anyone can think of is food. We thought of cheating on our diet just a little, allowing ourselves to be engulfed in the rich aroma and having our taste buds capitivated by the flavors of the food that Iftaar brings with it.
Oh, FYI, there’s something for everyone.
The Iftaar buffets:
For those who would like to opt for a fine-dine experience
- Fifty Five East, Grand Hyatt: In addition to its scrumptious spread, the restaurant offers a specially curated menu that serves the quintessential ““ Mutton Paya Shorba and Kheema Samosa amongst a variety of other delicacies.
More information: http://bit.ly/2927XiY
- Koyla, Lokhandwala: Renowned for its Mughlai cuisine, Koyal is just the right place that knows how to balance good food and an exceptional ambience. Their assorted range of kebabs have been the talk of town. However, what we are definitely looking forward to tasting is the Gosht Lazeez.
More Information: http://bit.ly/291MgjU
The Traditional Bites:
There are some places which just become your go-to destinations every Ramazan.
- Jaffer Bhai’s Delhi Darbar, Mahim: Iftaar is incomplete without the biryani. Who knows how to make a good biryani other than Delhi Darbar.
More Information: http://bit.ly/299gwvN
- Kareem’s, Bombay Central: Located in the busy streets of Mumbai Central, Kareem’s taste-bud tingling Chicken Bhuna Roll and Paneer Lahori are worth making a quick stop for.
More information: http://bit.ly/296pBFb
- Bademiya, Colaba: When it comes to Iftaar, there’s no place like Bademiya. For a foodie, Bademiya spells Iftaar round the year. Our suggestion ? Every single kind of kebab on their menu.
More information: http://bit.ly/1OsPpZM
For the ones who love to stay indoors
- The Bohri Kitchen: If you would rather prefer staying at home and enjoying a meal while avoiding the rain, crowd and the traffic, The Bohri Kitchen’s meals have you covered. From the legendary Raan to the Mutton Thaal, they are all available in smaller portions packaged in a TBX box. Don’t forget to place your order in advance.
More Information: http://bit.ly/2928j9i
- Mohammad Ali Road food on Russsh: Yes, you read it right. Logistics and last mile delivery service Russsh has now offered to deliver whatever you crave from Mohammad Ali Road at your doorstep. Now you don’t have to worry about finding a parking spot so you can eat in peace.
More information: http://bit.ly/28YuIlE
We sure have a lot on our plate. How about you?
A FMW Production
Story by: Giselle Mendes