The Gods of rains have been generous on us and have poured out their blessings in might. It’s indeed a pleasant sight to watch the rains pour from the comfort of your balcony. All you need is a cup of warm coffee and a book to read during this gloomy and cozy weather. But all this bliss will only last until you don’t have to step out of your house. Your whole perspective about monsoon will change from beautiful to highly annoying weather conditions. We also need to be wary about our attire because our fashion choices need to be altered to suit the weather conditions at all times.
My name is Jeremy Cabral. I am the founder of Fashionmostwanted.com you can check out my personal profile on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fmwdotcom
If you ask me from a men’s fashion perspective I feel monsoon season is the best time of the year where men can actually dress funky with bright and bold colours. You can also dress more casually during this season which looks good for men of all age groups.
Style Tips for Men during Monsoon
Avoid going for white colour as it stands the risk of getting soiled. Instead, opt for bright solid colours that look bold and will make you stand out. Men usually tend to play it safe by sticking to black. But trust me, in order to keep your mood cheerful and peeped up while venturing out bright and bold colours will do all the magic.
Fashion Most Wanted’s guide to follow in order to stay trendy and fashionable during monsoon:
- Footwear: Instead of burning a hole in your pocket by investing multiple pairs of rainy wear shoes that you’d only use for three months we recommend you invest in rainy shoe covers. You can continue wearing your regular pair of shoes and add that splash of colour by investing in these rainy shoe covers that come in bright and bold colours.
2. T-Shirts: Opt for climacool bright and bold colour T-shirts for a very simple reason that the will dry in few minutes incase you get drenched in heavy unexpected showers. Go for colours like yellow, orange, brown, green and tan as these will reflect your personality.
3. Trousers: Ditch your tight trousers, denims and chinos so that it doesn’t irk you when you are wet. Instead opt for hoopers, shorts and loose denim joggers.
4. Accessories: You must invest in accessories such as a bright colour umbrella to stand out, waterproof pouch to keep your valuable belongings, a water-resistant watch and a cool bag.
5. Formal: If you want to go for a formal look try to style yourself with blue blazer as it the best formal outfit during monsoon.
Follow us on:
Comments are closed.