Ernest Borel has recently launched their Pre Basel novelties for 2013. For over 156 years, Ernest Borel has aimed to bring a vision of romance as well as a positive pursuit of a better life to consumers. Through the adding of medieval Roman numerals and other classical patterns, the new Retro Collection achieves a perfect fusion of classical art and modern technology by combining fashion elements with practicality and glamour.
- Movement : Automatic Swiss Made ETA 2671 (ladies) and ETA 2824 or Sellita SW200 (men’s), rhodium plated, elaborate polished, blue screws
- Functions : Hour, minute, second
- Case : stainless steel, pink gold PVD treatment, 35mm (ladies) and 41mm (men’s) diameters, anti-reflect sapphire glass, see through back, 5 ATM water resistant.
- Dial : white, Roman indexes, hands for hour, minute and second blanc
- Strap : leather with pin buckle
To commemorate his outstanding contribution to the brand, the Jules Borel Collection is named after the founder of Ernest Borel. Over the past 150 years, his far-reaching influence in the watch industry exemplified his life as one of “romance and elegance“. The Jules Borel Collection is highly original and its kinetic energy is apparent to the eye. The new model has a uniquely collectable value thanks to the use of a Swiss-made 9040 automatic movement, 18K pink gold bezel, diamond scale and a two-tone stainless steel and 18K pink gold bracelet.
- Movement : Automatic Swiss Made 9040, rhodium plated, elaborate polished, blue screws
- Functions : Hour, minute, second, date, power reserve
- Case : stainless steel, 18K pink gold plated bezel, 40mm diameter, anti reflect sapphire glass, see through back, 5 ATM water resistant
- Dial : white, set with 15 diamonds, power reserve at 6 hours, Ernest Borel logo on second hand, date at 3 hours
- Bracelet : stainless steel, bicolour, centre link plated with 18K pink gold, folding buckle