Who has the time to read through pages and pages of information to get a quick bit of information? No one! Quite honestly that is the reason we all swiftly shifted to Google from the Britannica. Here FMW is bringing you its quick fix for the week, that’ll not only make you a beauty goddess at office, but make you realise a whole new side to your lips you never knew of. Lip stain is the new hot product in the beauty world and for those of you who are too worried about your lips going black, this homemade lip stain therapy is all you need. We love it because it adds the perfect hint of colour without making you look too made up.
3 Blackberries or grapes
3 Pomegranate seeds
1/2 teaspoon virgin Olive oil)
A small bowl Spoon Sieve
Tiny pot with a screw top
– Mash the blackberries and raspberry in the bowl thoroughly with the back of your spoon.
– Add the pomegranate juice into the mixture by individually squeezing them between your thumb and index fingers over the bowl.
– Pour the olive oil into the bowl and stir everything together with your spoon.
– Finish by straining the liquid from the mixture into your small portable jar.
– Slap some on with your finger and store the rest in your fridge.
The fun part is that you can make your own desired shade by simply mixing and matching a variety of fruits and their ratios.
By: Team FMW