It’s the most beautiful time of the year. Some good music, thrilling activities and fantastic company make for the ideal winter getaway. In its third edition now, the Enchanted Valley Carnival has been topping our winter wishlist since its inception. Those of you who have lived the rush will certainly nod heads in agreement. Carnival goers have witnessed some of the biggest artists from the electronic circuit cast their magic spell on the BEVC stages, and this year promises to make more noise than you’d imagine.
While everyone talks of the music and the adventure activities linked to the festival, we give you a list of 5 other reasons why there should be no excuse for missing the 3 day madness -BEVC.
We’ll start with number 5!
- Silent Parties: What promises to be a noisy festival is also gearing to be the quietest. Dance with those chunky headphones on while grooving to artists dropping those beats
- Luxury tents: When you think camping, you think simple, small and uber minimalistic. But for those of you who like to live it to the fullest, you must check in to luxury tents at the BEVC. Fully equipped with a shower, western toilet and a double bed, this spells luxury at a camp site.
- Workshops: Forget the regular; try everything from a Dream Catcher making workshop to a Poi workshop, this festival won’t rest till you’re a pro!
- Food: When at BEVC, let your taste buds do the thinking. The Culinarium with food specifically curated for the festival make BEVC not just a music lovers paradise, but also a foodies haven.
- Tiesto/Dubfire/Fatboy Slim/Far East Movement and more: The music ultimately is what defines the festival, the madness, the decibel, the adrenaline; it all boils down to what pieces it together. On its way to becoming India’s answer to Tomorrowland, BEVC’s stellar lineup is one you’ve got to put in that leave application for if you haven’t yet.
Through it all, we will keep our ears open and our eyes gazing at those who bring in that oomph element to the music carnival. If you haven’t booked your tickets yet and for more information visit: http://www.evc.co.in/
Tweet to us @FMWdotcom and tell us how excited you are to attend BEVC. We will be covering the BEVC 2015 live so stay tuned to catch all action and interact with us using #FMWAtBEVC on Twitter, Instagram and Periscope.
See you at Aamby Valley City!